Get Rich Click
|Subject||Business, Personal finance, Internet, Self-help|
|Publisher||Razor Media Group|
|May 2, 2011|
Get Rich Click!: The Ultimate Guide to Making Money on the Internet (2011) is a New York Times best-selling business book written by Marc Ostrofsky, an American writer, business owner, and serial entrepreneur. The book was published on May 2, 2011 by Razor Media Group.
In Get Rich Click!, Ostrofsky attempts distill a variety of internet based business models into different internet industries. The book includes chapters on different internet industries, such as e-commerce, search, advertising, affiliate marketing, domain names, and social media.
The book also contains case studies from successful internet entrepreneurs in many of the aforementioned internet industries. In an effort to bridge the virtual and physical world, the majority of these case studies contain QR codes which take a reader to a video interview with the people featured in the case studies.
Furthermore, each chapter contains Ostrofsky’s own views on how to profit in various internet industries.
- New York Times Bestseller
- Wall Street Journal Bestseller
- USAToday Bestseller
- Shortly after the book was released, Get Rich Click! was featured on The View because of high sales volume.
- “New York Times Bestsellers May 22, 2011”, The New York Times, May 22, 2011, accessed July 13, 2011.
- “New York Times Bestsellers June 26, 2011”, The New York Times, June 26, 2011, accessed July 13, 2011.
- “New York Times Bestsellers July 3, 2011”, The New York Times, July 3, 2011, accessed July 13, 2011.
- “New York Times Bestsellers July 10, 2011”, The New York Times, July 10, 2011, accessed July 13, 2011.
- “Best-Selling Books Week Ended May 8”, The Wall Street Journal, May 14, 2011, accessed July 13, 2011.
- “USA Today Bestsellers”, USA Today, May 12, 2011, accessed July 13, 2011.
- “The View”, ABC, June 09, 2011, accessed Aug 02, 2011.
Ostrofsky, Marc. Get Rich Click!. Razor Media Group, 2011, p. ii